Monday, April 11, 2011

7 Things...Every Girl Should Have in Her Purse

In no particular order...Here's a just few must-have items for every girl's purse!

1. Gum/Mints
You never know when your breath might need a pick-me-up. I'm not a fan of the super strong minty taste, so my fav is: ORBIT's Maui Melon Mint.







2. Pills To Go
I love the compact size of this ADVIL Pocket Pack container. This has saved me and many others from those random, spontaneous headaches! And even though it doesn't hold that many pills, they're easily refillable. I also have random allergy problems, so I usually throw some Benadryll in there, too. A must for every girl's purse!





3. Lip Balm
Whether it's balm or chap stick or gloss -- gotta keep those lips hydrated! My fav: BURT's BEES Beeswax Lip Balm. It seriously moisturizes and leaves you with a minty coolness. A little tip: I like to use this before applying a lipstick (which, otherwise, tends to dry out my lips).




4. Antibacterial/Moisturizing Hand Lotion
It's important to keep your hands both clean and moisturized. BATH & BODY WORKS' HandiBac Moisturizing Hand Lotion in Sweet Pea gets both jobs done! It softens and soothes and kills germs at the same time -- plus, it smells great!





5. Compact Mirror
Just for those quick check-ups. Or when you need to get that broccoli out of your teeth. And if your powder or blush case has a built-in mirror, that's even better!








6. Detergent Pen
Look how cute these TIDE To Go Minis are! These pens have saved me so many times, and with this even more compact new design, they are definitely a must for every girl's purse!






7. Perfume
It's always nice to smell good on-the-go, so find a travel size of your favorite scent for your purse. Here's one of my favs: AMERICAN EAGLE's Bohemian for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment