Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 9 in LA - BET Awards

We changed hotels -- we are now staying in the ever so lovely W Hollywood. Thank you, Comfort Inn, for your continental breakfasts. It was nice, but the W is amazing! White, silver, and glass all over -- the simple, modern, and glamorous decor had me feeling like a princess. Shortly after checking into the W, we found out we were heading to the BET Awards that evening with some family. Now, time to look like a princess! I didn't exactly pack for an award show, but luckily, I did bring along this cute little black BCBG number with some Gianni Binni peep toes.
 Here we -- my cousin, me, and my best friend -- are at the BET Awards. NOTE: If you ever go to an award show, make sure you go to the bathroom before. Otherwise you'll be sitting through 3 hours of showtime with several two-minute breaks, during which you can barely make it downstairs to the bathroom, let alone stand in the line and make it back to your seat again before the doors close on you.
 With Ron Artest:
 This was an awesome experience. It's so different to be on the other side of an award show. L.A. is certainly making some memories! And as much as I love those heels...my feet are in some serious pain. Time to invest in some more shoe cushions.

1 comment: